3,500 m², 3-storey residence, the facility includes 30 resident room suites with a common dining lounge kitchen, seating area, chapel, storage & administration areas, and lobby. The building received the NRCan CBIP Energy Grant Incentive for being more than 25% more efficient than Model National Energy Code.
- High efficiency condensing hot water heating boiler.
- High efficiency condensing domestic hot water tanks.
- Exhaust energy/recovery demand ventilation rooftop unit for chapel.
- DDC controls system for scheduling.
- High efficiency lighting.
Owner: Grey Sisters of Immaculate Conception
Project Location: Pembroke, ON
Construction Completion: April 2006
Building Type: Residence & Chapel
Project Type: New Construction
Construction Value: $2.27M (M&E)